The registration will open after the preliminaries have taken place.
The slots per institution for BAPC21 are limited. As there tends to be more teams than slots available, your institution can hold preliminary contests to determine which teams qualify for BAPC21. Most preliminaries will hold on Saturday, 9 October.
Registration for a preliminary at your institution is independent of a registration for BAPC21. Information on how to register a team representing your university is often arranged via your teaching staff or the study association representing either the mathematics or computer science department.
Locations of preliminaries
- Radboud Universiteit (NAPC)
- Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (RUG preliminaries for BAPC21 — 16 October)
- Technische Universiteit Delft (DAPC)
- Technische Universiteit Eindhoven (EAPC)
- Universiteit van Amsterdam (APC)
- Universiteit Leiden (LKP)
- Universiteit van Twente (TAPC)
- Universiteit van Utrecht (UKP)
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (AAPP)
- Ghent University (Ugent’s preliminaries ICPC)
- Université de Mons (BAPC preliminaries at UMONS — 16 October)